Want to download Instagram videos, Photos & Reels on your mobile? You can only download and save photos and videos that they have shared on your profiles. But this could be done by using third-party apps, and websites.
Though, there are many third-party apps and website that let you download the Instagram videos, photos & reels. But, in this article, we’ll tell you the best guide on how to download Instagram videos, photos & reels using Instagram itself and third-party apps & websites.
How to Download Instagram Videos, Photos & Reels on Mobile Phone in (2022)
Using third-party apps & websites and by using Instagram app itself, if you share videos and reels on your profile then you can easily download video, photos, and reels on Instagram.
Using Instagram itself
If you’ve shared videos and reels on your profile, then you can easily download videos and reels in your mobile. Just follow the steps.
- Open Instagram, go to your account, and navigate to the Videos tab.
- Find the Video you want to save, then tap on it to open the video up in full-screen mode.
- Hit the three dots in the bottom right corner to pull up the menu.
- Hit Save to Camera Roll. The video will automatically save to your device.
You can also download the Instagram videos, photos, and reels by screen recording.
Using third-party apps & websites
You can easily download Instagram videos, photos & reels by using third-party apps and certain websites.
The best third party app to download videos, photos & reels from Instagram is Reels Video Downloader for Instagram for android & InstDown for iPhone users, and Snapinsta is the best website to download Instagram videos and anything. Just follow the steps to download Instagram Videos, Photos & Reels on Mobile Phone.
- Copy the URL of the video from Instagram that you want to download.
- Paste the URL in the given bar of the downloader.
- Hit the download button to start downloading.