Are you stumbled in a video while surfing YouTube and wanted to download it? Though YouTube app on mobile allows you to download videos for offline viewing, but on PC, you won’t see the download button.
There are multiple extensions that let you download the online videos, but there are some extension that specifically designed for downloading the YouTube videos, meaning the video is downloaded to your computer.
5 Chrome Extensions to Download YouTube Videos
Addoncrop YouTube video downloader, YouTube by click, and many more extensions are available on web store to download the YouTube videos. The best chrome extensions to download the YouTube videos are listed below.
- Addoncrop YouTube Video downloader – It is a feature-rich extension that let you download videos in HD form. The best part of this extension is that it will never redirect you to any third party websites. This extension is directly not available on web store. To get this extension, read this article.
- Video Downloader Professional – Wonderful Chrome extension to download YouTube videos. The best thing about the YouTube video downloader Chrome extension is that it allows you to choose from different resolutions.
- Download YouTube Chrome – You can also download this tool on your computer or get an extension. It works on Mac and Windows, the only drawback is that the installation process is more complicated than other tools, but it is still worth a try.
- Flash Video Downloader – This is the simplest YouTube video downloader that let you download video in HD from any website such as YouTube, Facebook, Fly Video, etc. This extension automatically detects the videos shown on any page.
- Internet Download Manager – IDM is a widely used tool for downloading different types of files, not just videos. This is a software and also an extension. So, you’ll have to download the software along with the extension. Once you’ve done both, restart your browser.